News & Events
February 6, 2020
February 5, 2020
January 31, 2020
Canteen Lease Opportunity
A fantastic business opportunity for a hospitality professional at our growing sporting club!
Dalby Rugby Union Canteen Lease Opportunity
The Dalby Rugby Union board is currently seeking expressions of interest to operate the clubhouse canteen on a monthly lease agreement.
This would include:
- Operation at all junior, teenager, women’s and senior men’s home games (Friday nights and Saturdays). Season runs from the end of February through to the end of August. Copies of rugby season draws will be provided. Teenagers season starts 28 February. Seniors season starts 18 April. Juniors season starts 2 May.
- Operator to provide appropriate canteen food and drinks. The menu to be approved by the rugby club board.
- Current Food Safety Certificate must be provided as part of agreement.
- The Rugby club has the option to operate separate BBQ or Food Stalls during fundraising days or carnivals. Mutual agreement between rugby board & canteen operator to be confirmed prior to these events.
- Operator would commit to a Lease Agreement and pay a monthly lease fee accordingly, with operator to retain all profits from canteen food & drink sales. Drink sales exclude Bar sales, which will continue to operate separately from canteen.
Please register your interest to the Dalby Rugby Union board by 21 February via email here>>
All enquires to Neal Kiley on 0437 799 747